Formed in 2001, Vohkus is already a “top 50” UK Technology company, with 125 employees and annual turnover approaching £100m. We firmly believe that people are our #1 asset - It is the quality, and attitude, of our people that has delivered our impressive growth to date. Vohkus provides IT solutions and services to businesses in the UK with 20-20,000+ employees. We work in partnership with leading manufacturers such as HP, Cisco and Dell, as well as cloud providers such as Microsoft, Google, Vodafone and Amazon.
Are you looking for a career in sales and for an opportunity to be part of a growing, dynamic organisation?
Vohkus Limited are looking for highly motivated enthusiastic self-starters to join our new team in this challenging, results orientated role.
Working in an exciting, fast paced environment you will have the opportunity to earn £20,000 with an on target earning of £30,000 and uncapped commission! We will provide you with all the training and support to help you achieve this. Furthermore, there are fantastic career opportunities as a natural progression from this role within our business, which will give the right candidates the opportunity to grow and develop and enhance their earning potential within 12 months.
Headquartered in the UK, Vohkus is a well-established IT company, specialising in the delivery of IT enabled business solutions & services, and is a trusted technology partner for both private and public sector clients, many of whom operate across the globe.
The main responsibilities for the role will be:
- Selling Vohkus solutions in a persuasive manner
- Make outbound calls to telemarket company products/services in order to secure new customers
- Entering data onto a business system to maintain track of potential leads and completing sales administration
- Use own initiative to research and generate leads
- Research clients during telephone calls to obtain information useful in providing effective products / services
- Achieve sales objectives by making telesales and utilising up-selling opportunities
- Proffer advice and recommendations concerning company products and services
- Ensure compliance with set standards of customer service when conversing with clients
- Go the extra mile to build and maintain positive trust relationship with clients
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience in a busy sales or customer services environment and have a desire to deliver results.
We have opportunities for candidates to join us at our Vohkus HQ in Southampton.
The closing date for this position is the 30th June 2019.