BE PART OF A PRESTIGIOUS SALES TALENT TRAINING ACADEMY – “FAST-TRACK” YOUR CAREER NOW!
Headquartered in Southampton, we deliver IT solutions to both private and public sector clients, many of whom operate across the globe.
Whilst our sales floor can be very intense and demanding, we feel that it is within our hungry, ambitious and hard working environment that our people thrive, delivering the success that has led us to be the youngest reseller in the UK Top 50 Value Added Resellers.
Our experienced sales people earn £70k+ OTE per annum, and so could you, but please only apply if you are prepared to work hard in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Vohkus is an industry-leader in providing IT Business Solutions to major clients on an international level. Working with our partners, we deliver ahead-of-the curve solutions to business challenges being faced around the globe, no more so, than in the current economic climate. So, it is with pride, that we announce our latest Sales Talent Training and Development programme which culminates in a role which will provide you with challenge and career opportunities not seen elsewhere within the industry.
Following a successful selection process, you will join an elite team of 20 new players who will embark on an industry-leading 12-month training programme. The programme is designed to help you understand Vohkus’ business ethos, develop and evolve your sales and technology skills, concluding with an exciting accreditation from the programme and spring-boarding you into a Sales Executive role. The training will concentrate on the basics around the technology we sell and more importantly, begin to understand the fundamentals of selling and industry-leading account management.
The selection process will be carried out in a safe way, predominantly over technology platforms and will include some on-line assessment and testing. There will be a face-to-face final interview with our Sales Operations Director and Sales Manager – all conducted in a socially safe-distanced manner so that you get the chance to meet us! These interviews will be held in the Southampton area.
The training will be delivered in a ‘blended’ way:
- Remote-distanced learning using our unique briefcase of materials and IT set-up
- eLearning using state-of-the art platforms to develop your professional sales skills
- Zoom-Style Live Training slots where you learn alongside Team20
- Safe Face-to-Face Bootcamp style training days (all adhering to Covid-19 regulations)
- Regular in-course assessments to monitor your knowledge acquisition and development
- Your Sales Manager will be in regular contact with you to support and guide you
- You will also be assigned a Buddy Mentor – a past trainee who has successfully completed the programme so can help you along the way
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE 6-12 MONTHS?
Upon successful completion of the programme and following an exciting Accreditation and Awards Ceremony, you will join a team of experienced and successful sales executives and you continue to take the lead on client accounts that you have brought on board during the 12 months’ training. You will continue to learn and develop in the role and become one of Vohkus high-flyers and may even become a Buddy Mentor or a Trainer of the future!
THE IMPORTANT BIT!
- During the 6-12 month programme, you will be paid a salary of £15,000-£18,000 per annum, together with a range of our Company benefits
- Upon successful appointment into a Major Account Manager role, your salary will increase to £20,000, in addition you will be eligible to earn sales commission
- Unrivalled career development opportunities to progress across our UK and International organisations
HAVE YOU GOT THE FOLLOWING?
Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent. Whilst not essential, a qualification in a technology-related subject would be beneficial
- Experience in a customer-facing environment would be extremely helpful e.g. retail, hospitality, event management, or any role involving sales
- Being able to demonstrate experience of team-working for example, sports activity, volunteering, team activities e.g. music
- Being Technology-Savvy is very important – being highly computer-literate will be a real advantage including gaming, 3D, Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
More about you as a person:
- Self-confident and willing to try new things, quick to pick up new skills and responds well to feedback
- Be able to handle rejection and show resilience to move past set-backs
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and the ability to listen with empathy. Can build and develop rapport with a wide range of people
- Can motivate self to meet deadlines, keep momentum moving on work activities and is comfortable with working remotely
- Smart, highly presentable
- Above all, extremely ambitious to succeed on this exciting training programme and become one of Vohkus’ successful Sales Ambassadors
- Able to start work with Vohkus on x date and be committed to a 6-12 month intensive training programme.